Wednesday, March 30, 2016

3/30/16 - Log 9

Overall posting the video trailer went well, it hit 55 views (Which I talked about range, first day is between 30 and 55 generally for me). So I am right on course right now. I have more subscribers but probably less active subscribers because of the lack of videos to my YouTube. This video being only a minute long may not make people come back either.

Anyway, it still hit 55 views which is good enough. I also am at about 8 positive likes. I fear once again that the majority of views came from social media and not my subscribers, but I hope for the best. I have nothing left to do but wait until I have my new headset (which will be when I head back up north from spring break). So that'll be sunday or monday until I can record another video.

I decided not to post the Star Wars Battlefront footage due to the low-quality audio content. The video itself is fine but I don't want to post crap to my YouTube, I might lose some of my dedicated subscribers (because I do have a few). I don't know exactly what to do now besides hope for the best, I'm scared that my brother (IzelloStudios) might catch up to me on Subscribers, and being the little brother I want nothing more than to have at least 100 subscribers more than him. Seeing as how I've yet to even hit 100 subscribers, I feel somewhat worried that he will catch up (He is at 20). I'm only about 50 ahead of him, so I need to push videos out fast (Quality ones too)! That means for the next few weeks I'm going to have to focus on producing fast, quality videos, which means no more Arma or DayZ (Those would take too long to edit) to try and ensure that I get a video out every other day once I get back to recording.

For me recording is also of circumstance, as still living with my parents (And not entrusted to my own private room) I am constantly surrounded with interruptions and background noise that stop me from recording or ruin what I have recorded.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I also re-designed the channel logo and made a new channel banner

The Logo:



















The Banner: (Desktop full version)





Second Banner made (But unsure of if is better): - Please vote if anyone reads this blog - comment






I am considering making a new banner altogether (I know I just made this one) but I'm not completely satisfied with the result..


Current Subscribers: 78
Total Views: 2,974 (I estimated that I gain about 50 a day, and about 45 of them are from Reign of Kings Ep.5)

Most Popular Video: "The first war" - Reign of Kings Ep.5

2nd Popular: "King Arthur" - Reign of Kings Ep.1
3rd Popular: "Long Live The North" - Reign of Kings Ep.6
4th Popular: "Northern Realms" - Reign of Kings Ep.2
5th Popular: "A Duel" - Reign of Kings Ep.3
6th Popular: "Martial Law" - Arma III: Altis Life RPG, Ep.2
7th Popular: "The Longest Duel" - Reign of Kings Ep.4
8th Popular: Arma 3 Altis Life RPG - A Day in the life of a Cop
9th Popular: Alternate Ending for Altis Life Ep.2 Intro
10th Popular: TheNewBob Channel Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment