Monday, March 28, 2016

3/29/16 - Log 8

No one views this blog - but its more of a personal thing, kind of like a diary.

Anyway, I spent between 8 hours and 14 hours making this trailer for my YouTube. (I guessed it at about 11 hours). I ordered a new headset for my YouTube, but that wont arrive till next week.

Basically so far, I had recorded nothing then I did a crappy-audio gaming with my brother (IzelloStudios) on Star Wars Battlefront. I made his thumbnail, and he posted his edited video 2 days after we recorded, and I haven't even started on it. I wanted to do an epic introduction, but that might not happen because I need to get something to my YouTube (Before everyone forgets about me ;( )

Anyway, this was a new animation style I had never tried (don't even remember where I got the idea, just randomly thought "Hey lets do Monty Python".) I didn't plan any of it either, it just kind of happened as it happened. Some of the assets were taken from PNGs on google, but majority of them were mine (which meant spending a lot of time making them).

I was up until 2 am yesterday, and finished at 10pm-ish today. With breaks inbetween of course.


The final result is a little short, and there are some holes in it but overall it's nice and besides the fact that the ending scene (The scene I never finished) I lost the files for because of a computer crash (But I had exported it to an AVI so I still had the footage) I just couldn't edit it.

Well, it has gotten 32 views (About 4 are mine) and I posted it 3 hours ago. I hope like heck that the views are from my subscribers and people curious about my channel, but I fear that I only have views because I posted it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and pretty much sent it to all my friends on Skype.

This leaves me to think that my views may just be coming from those I know, and not from my YouTube community, but I can hope :)

The Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa979vLSzeY

Oh, and making this trailer resulted in a new YouTube Logo Face! :D

Current Subscribers: 76
Total Views: 2,929

Most Popular Video: "The first war" - Reign of Kings Ep.5 (1.807 Views)

2nd Most Popular: "King Arthur" - Reign of Kings Ep.1 (264 Views)
3rd Most Popular: "Long Live The North" - Reign of Kings Ep.6 (174 Views)
4th Most Popular: "Northern Realms" - Reign of Kings Ep.2 (146 Views)
5th Most Popular: "A Duel" - Reign of Kings Ep.3 (116 Views)
6th Most Popular: "Martial Law" - Arma III: Altis Life RPG, Ep.2 (85 Views)
7th Most Popular: "The Longest Duel: - Reign of Kings Ep.4 (65 Views)
8th Most Popular: Arma 3 Altis Life RPG - A Day in the life of a Cop (63 Views)
9th Most Popular: Alternate Ending for Altis Life Ep.2 Intro (52 Views)
10th Most Popular: Reign of Kings INTERMISSION (31 Views)

No comments:

Post a Comment