Tuesday, March 15, 2016

3/13/16 - Log 5

Uploaded an Alternate Ending for Episode 2 intro. It's basically the last 10 seconds of the original ending of the 3 minute intro only the truck blows up. The Ep. 2 actually hit 50 views and I've gained 2 subs today. Oh and I stood up to an abusive admin on the roleplay server I played on (Combat Zone Gaming) and got banned (The owner was too pussy to even ban me himself, he literally Private Messaged another guy to do it), shows what happens when a 7th grader runs a Arma 3 RP Server.

Even after all the time I invested in that server - I made him a banner - I was there when were going to merge - The hours/days I spent just helping other people rather than playing the game - And this is how he repays me? ;( Sad.

Total Views: 2,134
Subscribers: 61 (Same as yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment