Sunday, April 10, 2016

4/10/16 - Log 12

I ended up doing a TTT / Murder Gmod Co-Op with a group of 3 other YouTubers. Eggaudo couldn't make it sadly due to un-downloaded content. The Co-Op went fine and I actually got a lot of good footage. I finished editing a TTT Ep.1 and uploaded it. It's set to publish tomorrow at 10am (while I'm at school).

I also just finished recording Yandere Simulator. I used a cam for the first time, and I discovered that I really suck at the game. The recording was kind-of boring, mainly due to the fact that I couldn't figure out the controls. I can't understand how other YouTubers make the game look so funny and easy! Anyway, probably going to record a little more Gmod tonight, hopefully with egaudo. And I ended up uploading those 2 bad-videos, just because I needed content on my YouTube. (I also recorded a 3rd and uploaded it yesterday because I needed something good to even things out). The second video uploaded today, and TTT is set to upload tomorrow. The next day will probably be Yandere Simulator, then more TTT, then murder. But nothing is air-tight yet.


EDIT:
Oh I forgot to mention 2 things
1. My YouTube & Twitter got a new banner (That was actually like a week ago)
2. My range has gone down, people I guess have stopped watching my videos. My Day #1 Range used to be 35~50, and it has actually gone down to 11~25. That's quite a significant decrease, and very discouraging because that tells me my boost in subscriber count means absolutely nothing. Because they aren't actually watching my videos.

Total Views: 3,531
Current Subscribers: 139

Most Popular Video: "The first war" - Reign of Kings Ep.5 (2,042 Views)

2nd Most Popular: "King Arthur" - Reign of Kings Ep.1 (292 Views)
3rd Most Popular: "Long Live The North" - Reign of Kings Ep.6 (191 Views)
4th Most Popular: TheNewBob Channel Trailer (164 Views)
5th Most Popular: "Northern Realms" - Reign of Kings Ep.2 (155 Views)

Too lazy to include the next 5 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment